Know How to Transfer Quota 3 Without Paying Easily
Many Indonesians are certainly familiar with supplier 3 (tri), it turns out that there is a way to transfer quota 3 also to those of you who need an emergency. The need for an internet quota is indeed very importantto find information, or simply search and chat on social media.
Of course, now internet use is so important to everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is much needed in everyday life. Therefore, many providers are competing to offer various internet package promos to the public.
Procedures for Quota Transfer 3 and Its Requirements
You need to know, that each provider always providesquota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and instant way. Don’t worry, in this article we going to discuss various ways to transfer the quota easily.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who wish to transfer quota with a Tri card, there are obviously some terms and conditions that need to be considered. Here are some conditions that need to be considered before h endak do as they transfer quota 3.
It would be nice for you if before transferring the quota, whether between suppliers or others, it is still mandatory to meet the existing requirements. Where these requirements include:
- The sender number shall be within the active period.
- In the meantime, the recipient’s number is allowed under the condition of a grace period. However, make sure your number does not go through the grace period as it may be lost . If the recipient’s number is lost, the quota transfer is declared a failure.
- In addition, the minimum balance of the sender for the credit transfer must be IDR 5 thousand. Therefore, you should ensure that the nominal money in the card reachesata s RP 5 thousand to make a
With regard to a number of the above conditions, it is indeed necessary to pay attention, although it does not seem so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use tri cards, you can transfer this quota 3 either to your fellow users or even to other operators.
Busaka h Transfer Quota 3 lil Operaturi Oħra?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 either to fellow users or to other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer the internet quota to both my friends withother operators.
Please note for you provider 3 users that there is an internet data package delivery service that can be easily accessed. Although not as easy as other providers, this provider is always trying to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are several differences between supplier 3 and others where it carries services in the form of quota tariffs that are cheaper than other providers. Not only does the cost of data packages tend to be cheaper, the cost of SMS and phones between each other and for other operators is also very cheap.
In fact, not only do you get that advantage, but also unlimited access to social media. Where if your internet data package is gone, but you can still access social media applications like WhatsApp, Line, etc.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providersandprovides quota delivery services between each other and other operators, but it can still enjoy other services. So, you don’t have to worry if you want totransfer data packets between each other or to other operators.
How to Transfer 3 Quota Between Each Other
Although this method is not so easy and simpel to send data packets like other cards, it can still succeed successfully. Here are some stages to sending 3 data packages, including:
- Transfer quota between 3 by dial-up
Here are some steps to sending internet data packets to my fellow 3 cards, including:
- Dial *323# and then click ok or call on the dialing menu.
- Next , you can enter the nominal credit you want to transfer as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Please wait for the incoming notification or notification to proceed with the confirmation.
- If the delivery of the credit is declared successfully, the recipient can immediately record a data package.
- Quota transfer via the BimaTri app
The quota transfer method 3 is not only by dial up or USSD, but also by using the BimaTri application. Where the BimaTri application is a special service for tri users to help serve their customers to make transactions.
Indeed, there are many types of transactions that can be easily made, including sending internet data to fellow tri-users. You can use the BimaTri in the i applicationto send credit between each other or to other operators.
Where the first way is to first install the BimaTri application on your smartphone. Next, you need to create an account using the number 3 to register more. If you created the account successfully, a pop-up notification will appear regarding menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your Tri quota with the BimaTri application, namely:
- Log in to the application first using the Tri number you have prepared to send the quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, please search for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri application is to determine the choice of the package to be transferred to the 3Product menu.
- Then, select the menu to purchase products for other users.
- Instructor, please enter the number you want to transfer the quota, then press the purchase button.
How to Transfer Quota 3 to Other Operators
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can you also send it to other operators? The answer isthat now, there is no feature service of transferring a data package to other operators from provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
For now, 3 is still developing and favoring its servicesin terms of ease in internet surfingwith cheaper and affordable quota costs. Normally in the transfer service, the trench itself still applies the system between each other than to other operators.
So, you couldn’t senddata packets iinsider 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis, etc. It is hoped that Tri can immediately add this feature of the service in order to make it easier for nods tosend data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As it is known, the use of pulsa for phone and texting is indeed very necessary. Although not so often, there are still many people who rely on texting and credit phone features. Therefore, it is good if tri improves its services in terms of features as well.
Some of the ways to transfer quota 3 that have been described above, are expected to be a reference as well as a clue to those of you who are still confused.